Due to the construction in Shelby Park we have had to change the time and location of this run. Please note the changes below:
Time: 7:00 AM
Location: Music City Bikeway
The Start/Finish Line will be under the Gateway Bridge near Lot R
This is a Certified (TN13044MS), Flat & Fast Course. Come Out and Get Your 2014 It’s Just a 10K PR (personal record)!!!
Every participant will receive a short sleeved tech shirt
And the bragging rights for your PR (personal record) on the Flat & Fast Course!
- Must be registered before July 31st to be guaranteed a shirt size
- Online registration closes on August 15th at 5pm CST
- Mail in registration post marked by August 8th
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable
THERE WILL BE A 1.5 HOUR TIME LIMIT ON THE COURSE!!
A big thank you to our Partner Mountain High Outfitters! Check them out!
Thank you to our Sponsors, Pure Protein!
Schedule of Events
- Thursday August 21st
- Tin Roof Nashville: 1516 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- $25 (1/1/14- 4/13/14)
- $30 (4/14/14- 5/31/14)
- $35 (6/1/14- 8/22/14)
- $40 Race Day
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters: Top Three 40 & Over Male and Female
- Grandmasters: Top Three 50 & Over Male and Female
- Age Divisions: Top 1st place Male and Female in following:
9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over
- Q: What's the difference between Overall awards and Age Group Awards?
- A: Overall awards are based on clock (gun) time, Age Group Awards are based on chip time.
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances