Start Time: 7:00 AM
Race Day Packet Pick Up: 6:00 AM
Location: Shelby Bottoms Park, River View Shelter
This is a Certified, Flat & Fast Course. Come Out and Get Your 2015 It’s Just a 10K PR (personal record)!!!
Early Packet Pick-Up:
Thursday, August 20th
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tin Roof Nashville: 1516 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203
You may pick up other runner’s packets or have someone else pick up for you! Please make sure to have access to a copy of every runner’s confirmation e-mail– this can be a hard or digital copy.
Every participant will receive a short sleeved tech shirt
And the bragging rights for your PR (personal record) on the Flat & Fast Course!
- Must be registered before July 31st to be guaranteed a shirt and/or the proper size
- Online registration closes on August 21st at 3pm CST
- Mail in registration post marked by August 10th
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable
- Strollers and dogs on leashes are allowed!
THERE WILL BE A 1.5 HOUR TIME LIMIT ON THE It’s Just A 10K COURSE!!
Schedule of Events
- Thursday August 21st
- Tin Roof Nashville: 1516 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- $30 (11/18/14- 2/28/15)
- $35 (3/1/15- 5/31/15)
- $40 (6/1/15- 8/21/15)
- $45 Race Day
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters: Top Three 40 & Over Male and Female
- Grandmasters: Top Three 50 & Over Male and Female
- Age Divisions: Top 1st place Male and Female in following:
9 and under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over
- Q: What's the difference between Overall awards and Age Group Awards?
- A: Overall awards are based on clock (gun) time, Age Group Awards are based on chip time.
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances