Location: Public Square Park
Kick off your Music City July 4th celebration with a 5K or 10K through Downtown Nashville!! All ages and fitness levels will love running past Nashville’s landmarks, like the new Music City Convention Center! You will not regret joining us for the Music City July 4th 5K/10K!
And don’t forget the rest of your day is scheduled for you! If there’s one thing Nashville knows how to do, it’s throw a party. Get ready for a day full of free live music, family fun and incredible fireworks in the heart of downtown Nashville, TN at The Lawn at Riverfront Park. For more information for activities on July 4th and 5th please click on the Nashville Music City logo below.
Every participant will receive a complimentary tech shirt and a finisher’s medal!
Early Packet Pick Up & Registration:
4th of July Race Day Information:
- Race Site: Public Square Park: 10 Public Square/ Nashville, TN 37201
- Packet Pick Up & Walk-up Registration Opens at 7:00am at race site
- Race Starts: 8:00am SHARP
TO COMPLETE THE 10K COURSE YOU WILL RUN THE 5K LOOP TWICE
THERE WILL BE A 1.5 HOUR TIME LIMIT ON THE 10K COURSE!!
Thank you to our Partner Mountain High Outfitters!
Beneficiary: The Salvation Army
“There’s no reward equal to that of Doing The Most Good, for the most people, in the most need.”
This creed is one of the founding principles of The Salvation Army. Whether you advocate for, give to or volunteer with The Salvation Army, you too are Doing The Most Good.
By supporting to The Salvation Army you are giving hope to those who believe all hope is lost.
The Salvation Army offers shelter to the homeless, food to the hungry, job skills to the unemployed, a life changing summer to a troubled youth, support in times of disaster and so much more. By meeting the needs of hurting people in our community we walk in the teachings of Jesus Christ. The Salvation Army offers Soup, Soap and Salvation to all those in need.
Schedule of Events
RACE DAY - July 4th @ Public Square Park
Registration Opens at 7:00am
5K/10K Starts at 8:00am
- $30 (11/18/15- 1/31/15)
- $35 (2/1/15- 4/30/15)
- $40 (5/1/15- 7/3/15)
- $45 Race Day
- Must be registered before June 13th to be guaranteed a shirt size
- Online registration closes on July 3rd at 12pm CST
- Mail in registration post marked by June 28th
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters: Top Three Male and Female Participants
- Grandmasters: Top Three Male and Female
- Kids Awards: Top Three Male and Female 9 & Under, 10 to 14
- Best Costume: Top Three Overall
- Q: What's the difference between Overall awards and Age Group Awards?
- A: Overall awards are based on clock (gun) time, Age Group Awards are based on chip time.
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances