Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Court of Flags (1st Avenue at Broadway)
After you’ve counted down the last seconds of 2013 and watched the “Music Drop®” on another year, start your New Year with the Nashville Resolution Run 5K benefiting the United Cerebral Palsy of Middle Tennessee. Don’t wait to start your New Year’s resolution, celebrate with your friends and family in this 5k, finishing with prizes, festivities and a complimentary Michelob Ultra!
Every participant will receive a shirt and Michelob Ultra (runners over 21).
*Shirt sizes are guaranteed to runners registered before December 19. Don’t wait to register!
Online Registration will close at 12:00 Noon on Friday, January 3rd! You can still register at the race site on race day!
Thanks to our official sponsor for the Healthiest Meal of the Day, Shakeology!
Thank you to our partners at Mountain High Outfitters!
Schedule of Events
- Packet Pick Up and Pre Race Registration:
- Friday, January 3rd
- 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- Tin Roof: 1516 Demonbreun St, Nashville, TN 37203
- Race Day Packet Pick Up and Registration:
- Saturday, January 4th, 3:00 PM.
- Race Start: 4:00 PM.
- Post Race Party: Immediately following the race at Court of Flags!
- $20 (1/7/13- 4/1/13)
- $25 (4/2/13- 6/30/13)
- $30 (7/1/13- 9/30/13)
- $35 (10/1/13- 1/3/13)
- $40 Race Day
- Overall: Top 3 Male and Female Participants
- Masters: Top 3 40 and Over Male and Female Participants
- Grandmasters: Top 3 50 and Over Male and Female Participants
- Best New Year’s Costume: Top 3
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances