2014 is the Third annual St. Patty’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5K /10K Run/Walk, and it will be just as craic (Irish word for fun) as last year! A complimentary Michelob Ultra, t-shirts, and more await you at the post-race party.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable!
Race Day Itinerary:
Sunday, March 16, 2014
Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 1:00 pm
Race Start: 2:00 pm sharp
Bar Louie in the Gulch: 314 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
10K Participants will run the course twice!
There is a 1.5 hour time limit on the 10k course!
After the race, continue the fun at BAR LOUIE in the Gulch for the official after party!!!!!!! We’ll have drink specials, food, and music….a can’t miss good time!
Fundraising: Special Olympics Nashville
The purpose of Special Olympics is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills, and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
This year, Special Olympics Nashville is sending 8 athletes to the National Games in New Jersey. Each delegation is responsible for raising funds to send their athletes to the games. It is a huge honor to be selected to compete at this level and we thank you for helping us ensure a memorable experience for these athletes!
!!Please donate so these accomplished athletes can compete at the National Games!!
We want to say THANK YOU to our partner, Mountain High Outfitters
Schedule of Events
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 13th at 12:00 Midnight CST
- Mail in registration post marked by March 7th
- Packet Pick Up & Registration:
- Thursday, March 13th
- 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Bar Louie: 314 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
- Sunday, March 16, 2014
- Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 1:00 pm
- Race Start: 2:00 pm sharp
- Q: Can I pick up for a friend?
- A: YES! but you MUST have a copy of their confirmation email & ID with Birthday/Photo (on Smartphone is acceptable)
- Q: Can I swap out my shirt?
- A: You may swap out your shirt AFTER the race at the event site.
- Q: Will I get a shirt at Walk Up Registration?
- A: No, we guarantee shirt sizes to those that signed up early. You may pick up your shirt after the race, if available at the race site.
- Q: What if I have more questions?
- A: Email us at email@example.com so we can get you answers.
- $25 (12/19/14- 1/31/14)
- $30 (2/1/14- 2/28/14)
- $35 (3/1/14- 3/15/14)
- $40 Race Day
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Grandmasters: Top Three Male and Female
- Best Costume: Top Three Overall
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances