2015 is the Fourth Annual St. Patty’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5K /10K Run/Walk, and it will be just as craic (Irish word for fun) as last year! A complimentary Michelob Ultra, t-shirt, and more await you at the post-race party.
Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable!
Race Day Itinerary:
Saturday, March 14, 2015
Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 1:00 pm
Race Start: 2:00 pm sharp
10K Participants will run the course twice!
There is a 1.5 hour time limit on the 10k course!
Bar Louie in the Gulch
314 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203
After the race, continue the fun at BAR LOUIE in the Gulch for the official after party!!!!!!! We’ll have drink specials, food, and music….a can’t miss good time!
Schedule of Events
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 13th at 9:00 AM
- Mail in registration post marked by March 7th
- Packet Pick Up & Registration:
- Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 1:00 pm
- Race Start: 2:00 pm sharp
- Q: Can I pick up for a friend?
- A: YES! but you MUST have a copy of their confirmation email & ID with Birthday/Photo (on Smartphone is acceptable)
- Q: Can I swap out my shirt?
- A: You may swap out your shirt AFTER the race at the event site.
- Q: Will I get a shirt at Walk Up Registration?
- A: No, we guarantee shirt sizes to those that signed up early. You may pick up your shirt after the race, if available at the race site.
- Q: What if I have more questions?
- A: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you answers.
- $30 (11/18/14- 11/30/14)
- $35 (12/1/14- 1/31/15)
- $40 (2/1/15- 3/13/15)
- $45 Race Day
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Grandmasters: Top Three Male and Female
- Best Costume: Top Three Overall
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances