Start Time: 11:00 AM Race Day Packet Pick Up: 10:00 AM Location: Party Fowl (719 8th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203) Join us at Party Fowl, a new hot spot in the East Gulch District, for the Fourth Annual St. Patrick’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5K/10K! The 2015 event promises to be the best yet! With two distances to choose from, an energetic atmosphere, costumes, and a festive after party featuring music, food and drinks, this race has something for everyone! Registration fees are non-refundable and non- transferable!
Race Day Itinerary:
Saturday, March 14, 2015 Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 10:00 am Race Start: 11:00 am sharp 10K Participants will run the course twice! There is a 1.5 hour time limit on the 10k course!
After the race, continue the fun at PARTY FOWL in the East Gulch District for the official after party!!!!!!! We’ll have drink specials, food, and music….a can’t miss good time!
Dogs and strollers are allowed! You may pick up someone else’s packet or have someone pick up your packet. Please have access to confirmation e-mails for each person. This can be a hard or digital copy! Please note that if you change distances and do not tell the timer, you are NOT guaranteed to be included in the results. You must be registered by March 1st to be guaranteed a shirt!
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor:
Thank you to our Photography Sponsor:
Schedule of Events
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 13th at 9:00 AM
- Mail in registration post marked by March 7th
- Packet Pick Up & Registration:
- Thursday, March 12th
- 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- Party Fowl Nashville (719 8th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203)
- Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Packet Pick Up & Walk Up Registration opens at 10:00 am
- Race Start: 11:00 am sharp
- Q: Can I pick up for a friend?
- A: YES! but you MUST have a copy of their confirmation email & ID with Birthday/Photo (on Smartphone is acceptable)
- Q: Can I swap out my shirt?
- A: You may swap out your shirt AFTER the race at the event site.
- Q: Will I get a shirt at Walk Up Registration?
- A: No, we guarantee shirt sizes to those that signed up early. You may pick up your shirt after the race, if available at the race site.
- Q: What if I have more questions?
- A: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you answers.
- $30 (11/18/14- 11/30/14)
- $35 (12/1/14- 1/31/15)
- $40 (2/1/15- 3/13/15)
- $45 Race Day
- Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Masters Overall: Top Three Male and Female
- Grandmasters: Top Three Male and Female
- Best Costume: Top Three Overall
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category
All awards are given out within 30 minutes after the last eligible winner crosses the finish line
You must be present to claim award- no exceptions
No awards will be mailed after race, under any circumstances